***REGISTRATION IS OPEN UNTIL JULY 7, 2016***
2016 Field Hockey Season - What to expect
- The program has three levels: Developmental - 1st and 2nd graders, Junior Division- 3rd & 4th graders, and Senior Division - 5th & 6th graders
- Developmental runs from mid-August through mid-October. Practices will be held on Sundays from 3 to 4:30pm.
- Junior and Senior season runs from Mid August through Mid October.
- Plan on practice 2x week 6-7:30PM at either JHE or JHW
- We run a Mon/Wed or Tues/Thurs practice schedule (this will depend on coaches' availability)* If you have preference, please be sure to include this in your online registration.
- Games/playdays will be held mostly on the weekends.
- Each player should have their own stick, shin guards and mouth guard
- A Team shirt and socks will be provided for all levels.
Please contact Jana Ulrich with any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Field Hockey
The field hockey program runs from early September through mid October for practices and games.
Girls in grades first through sixth who reside within or attend a school within the boundaries of the Boyertown Area School District are encouraged to participate in the program.
Because this program is a developmental program, prior experience is not necessary. Participants are divided in to teams by grade level – Developmental Division = grades 1 & 2, Jr. Division = grades 3 & 4, Sr. Division = grades 5 & 6.
For more information, please contact Jana at: email@example.com